NCFM NOTE: If you are male you are also a mental disorder, says new guidelines by the American Physiological Association.
Thank you Mr. Davis and Mr. Preston for having the courage to submit this complaint.
Perhaps Harvard has some men on their staff, apparently all of whom may need re indoctrination to overcome their masculinity mental disorder.
Below is an excerpt from the complaint, the full version of which you can read here: Harvard Complaint
Harry Crouch, NCFM President
The American Psychology Association has recently proclaimed that
masculinity is a form of (or a driving factor for) mental illness.29 [copy
attached] We hereby file this Title IX complaint against Harvard University,
a sponsor and accomplice of APA.
1. By using APA’s guidelines, Harvard University creates a set of different
standards of behavior/sanctions/treatment for men and women. This is
a violation of Title IX.30,31
2. By using APA’s guidelines, Harvard University has adopted biased
training materials which rely upon sex stereotypes.32 Title IX
specifically prohibits such biased training materials.33,34
3. By using APA’s guidelines, Harvard University creates a hostile
environment against men.35
4. By using APA’s guidelines, Harvard University discourages men from
seeking counseling services. No reasonable male person would seek
counseling at a clinic where his sexual identity is considered to be a
form of mental illness (or a driving factor for mental illness). Such
dissuasion is prohibited by Title IX.36
5. Harvard University violates Title IX by endorsing an external agency
(i.e., APA) which discriminates on the basis of sex in offering services.37…